Janome Memory Craft 6600 Professional Sewing & Quilting Machine
Acufeed: Layered Fabric Feeding System
AcuFeed perfectly guides your fabric from both the top and the bottom. Only Janome truly integrates its innovative AcuFeed foot with a unique seven-point feed dog system. This ensures all fabrics move smoothly, even thick layers of quilting fabric and batting
- Pre-wound Bobbins
- Save time by using pre-wound bobbins. These are designed for professional style embroidery but can be used in all Janome machines. Each bobbin contains 105 yds. of 100% Spun Polyester Bobbin Thread, on a clear plastic bobbin, weight 60/2. A dozen bobbins per pack. Available in White, Black, and White/Black combo.
- 1/4 inch Seam Foot O
- Sews a 1/4 inch seam allowance quickly and accurately. Great for piecing quilts and topstitching.
- Blind Hem Foot G
- Place fold of fabric against black guide for an invisible blind hem, even topstitching and fabric tucks.
- Cording Foot H
- Slots in this foot will hold one to three lengths of cord in place while stitches form over the cords.
- Darning Foot P2 (embroidery machines)
- Spring-loaded foot for free-motion embroidery, quilting and free form monogramming.